Profile Changes

I think I just wrote one on Lost. :lol: :leela:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@May 4 2006, 02:34 PM
I hate writing papers. :angry: If anyone wants to write it for me, I'll pay you.
How much?

Originally posted by leone@May 4 2006, 05:35 PM
Yeah, just use that one? You might take out the "then they got it on :naughty: " part though. Teachers probably don't like that much.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+May 4 2006, 06:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ May 4 2006, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@May 4 2006, 05:35 PM
Yeah, just use that one? You might take out the "then they got it on :naughty: " part though. Teachers probably don't like that much. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: "They participated in an act that ensures the survival of the species." :eek:k:

Originally posted by leone+May 4 2006, 05:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ May 4 2006, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 4 2006, 06:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-leone
@May 4 2006, 05:35 PM

Yeah, just use that one? You might take out the "then they got it on :naughty: " part though. Teachers probably don't like that much.
:lol: :lol: "They participated in an act that ensures the survival of the species." :eek:k: [/b][/quote]
And there ya go! See how eloquently written that was?

Anthony if you ever see a kid named Nick Stoner at your school tell him Dr. Pain knows where he is at all times.

:lol: ok

Today I found out a friend of mine from our 3d class goes to adtunes often
small world it is

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 4 2006, 06:08 PM
Did you tell him that you're like one of the family here?
nuh uh, i'm incogneato :ph34r:

incogneato-the act of being incog to preserve one's reputation of being neato around friends who probably think you're a dork already :p

i'll prolly tell him one of these days

Back