Proctor & Gamble "To Their Moms"

hellokitty

Reaction score
If anyone knows what this score is or if this is just for the commercial. Great commercial and score.

Thanks!!!!!!!

P&G Commercial during Olympics

Does anyone know anything about the lovely piano music playing for the Proctor and Gamble commercial that shows a bunch of youngsters competing at different events while their mothers look on? I believe it says something on screen like, 'to their mothers, they will always be kids'.. Then products like Tide are flashed across the screen..

I hope this is enough to help locate it if it's other then music designed specifically for the commercial..

Thanks..

Oops! I just noticed another topic in here on this same commercial, so if admin wants to move this over, that's fine.. Thanks

Last edited:
I must be going blind in my old age, I just posted a new topic on this same commerical.. :) I guess they will move it over here.. I love this music to, hon.. Hope someone can tell us more.. (You and I seem to be very much drawn to similar music).. Cya later.. Keep fingers crossed..

hey Susie Q,

I keep checking to see if ANYONE can name this but I am thinking this could be an original score just for this commercial. But yes I absolutely LOVE this music.

Hey SusieQ2,

I emailed P&G and this is the response I received.

I'm glad you like our Winter Olympics Thanks, Mom score. Most of the music in our commercials is original. It’s written by a company that composes very short pieces specifically for use in commercial backgrounds. There is no sheet music or recording available. I'm sharing your feedback with the rest of our team.

Thanks for writing.

Barb
P&G Team

So, unfortunately there is no score to purchase.

Sorry,

Hello Kitty

It's "You'll Never Walk Alone" from the musical Carousel. It also was sung by Judy Garland, who played Dorothy on The Wizard of Oz.

The music used in the ad is by Ludovico Einaudi called Divenire (6:42) off his 2007 his album of the same name.

Best Job | P&G London 2012 Olympic Games Film - US (Spanish) - AD for Univision Network

Music: Divenire by Ludovico Einaudi

It sounds like a pianist from Seattle called Gary Jess. I have one of his CD's caled Northwest Trilogy. It is very much like his style. Beautiful music

P&G 2012 Olympics Commercial for Moms

I have heard this catchy classical piece now for over a month. Quite surprised, but it appears no one has attempted to deceiver the composer for this really mellow track. It sounds like something I would write on my piano back home so I definitely am into the unique sound. Here is a link for the commercial if it is solved already I apologize but I searched the forums and nothing came up. I am particularly interested in the 1:48 to end portion melody but there is still background noise and or talking throughout the clip making it difficult to shazaam.

BTW go USA!!! & thanks for any help. Post a reply even if it's just to agree that you like the sound of it to keep this alive until it is solved.....

Hi Hello Kitty

I stumbled across your thread here, and thought I would provide you with an answer.

The piece of music they use is "Divenire" by Ludovico Einaudi, from his album Divenire. They have modified it slightly but that is certainly it. If their answer to you is correct then the company they have used to "Compose" it has some serious copyright issues to address.

Cheers
YogiBear

A was dozing, I heard the music...In fact on many of the P&G ads, I have heard this piano, but with different tunes. Much the same "mode", if you will. I am not 100% positive, but I believe it is Yanni with some of his original music. Yanni's music is also used in the background of PGA tournaments on TV. You Tube has much of Yanni to watch and listen.

Back