Prince of Persia Warrior Within

frustation

Reaction score
The song played in the Prince of Persia: Warrior Within trailer. Name and band please??? I believe it's Godsmack, but i have no idea what the song's name is.

i need help with prince of presia warrior within.....im stuck at "fate's dark hand-cliff-past" where u have to run through wooden platforms that fall down and u get to a point where u wallie and this girl hits u while ur on da wall....after that when i kill da girl on da wall and land on da other side, the wall is blocked and where im standing just breaks and i fall down....where do i go after that...i cant stop falling down!

Yeah, and while you're at it take an english lesson. I'm pretty sure the word "da" hasn't replaced "the" in the language and most likely never will. Slang is used in conversation, so save for when you're talking to your friends.

That's for the first Prince of Persia, this one is asking about Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. Its the new Prince of Persia....and I think the song's called Scratch in Time...or Time Scratch.

the only trailer i have seen for POP: WW had the song "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack. Is there another trailer for this game out there?

Back