Priceless AND LAsVegas

hellanwitsc

Reaction score
1. the first commercial i want is one of those priceless commercials. the one where it shows parents sending off their kids to college. some lyrics are... "now that im free" i think.

2. the las vegas commercial song. not the luck be a lady one. but it sounds like sting. its a male singer and it was in the promotional commercials before the show came out.

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE THAT HELPS! =)

According to this forum, someone wrote to MasterCard and got the info that the "now that I'm free" music is commissioned from a production company called Big Foot. Not sure about the Las Vegas 'mercial, sorry.. :)

I don't know any more about the Las Vegas ad, other than what has been discussed previously on this Forum... And, the results of that discussion were a female singer named Bonnie McKee.

Originally posted by michelle@Nov 4 2003, 01:59 PM
I don't know any more about the Las Vegas ad, other than what has been discussed previously on this Forum... And, the results of that discussion were a female singer named Bonnie McKee.
the song im looking for has a male singer, thanks thoguh.

Hmm...

I think Kinky's song "Mas" was used in promos for the show too -- but, they don't sound like Sting and it's got a heavy beat to it.

Back