Portable Music Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
is all that pic stuff for serious? i havn't been around long enough to tell the difference...way drama

Good thing to do.

The party has now officially been canceled.

Originally posted by Enyone@Nov 19 2005, 09:01 PM
Gus do not show my picture to other people, ok? My boyfriend has informed me that you are IMING him asking about me and he tried to be civil with you to leave him alone and you refuse. So naturally he's going to be rude. Do not share my pictures to others and please stop talking to me.
your boyfriend is a lyer cause he didn't. He was pissed right away. Meanie lil shit.

NO MORE PARTY. Thanks ya'll.

and I have to stop talking 'cause you used to tell me all those sweet things and now you feel shitty cause you got a boyfriend? As if you're dumping me as a friend just cause you got a boyfriend. didn't I tell you before that we were not gonna work out at all?? But nah, you you couldn't block me. Now you have a boyfriend and you totally change. Bye bye Erika.

And I don't wanna email the freakin site admin to get my account deleted, so mr. administer if you're reading this, delete me please. Adtunes is losing members cause some of you are just pushing newer members away. Bye :)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. texas + canada. what a classic.

so why am I still here?

why do you have to contact the site admin?

hmmmm

Gus, how bout you just fucking stop logging in and give admin a chance to get rid of you?

So can someone please tell me why I'm the biggest asshole to Adtunes people only? and no one else from other sites and real life? Explain.

No, that's not it. Something about this site turned me into asshole and you know that, Mel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back