Pontiac

degenerated

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in one of the Pontiac commercials I've just seen being played recently.

I've looked through all of the other posts regarding pontiac commercials, and can't seem to find the song.

Basically, all I can remember is that the chorus of the song goes, "Whoo ooo ooh oooooo ooh, whoo ooo ooh oooooo ooh..."

I know, not much to go on, and of course, since I've been looking for the song, I haven't seen the commercial...

Thanks in advance!

Ahh...not quite :). Now I know where that damned Vonage song comes from...

Thanks though!

So I was looking cause they had another song that I liked but I think this is the song your looking for:
OK Go - Oh No

If you go to Pontiac.com, you can select the songs on this page and the 3rd one is the one i think ur lookin 4.

Hope it was.

s1n

Yeah, I found that one, but it's not it. Thanks though!

This is driving me nuts.

Heh, eventually we'll get through all of the songs with a "Whoo hoo" in them.

I've even heard it around here on a local radio station. I've tried calling/e-mailing them, but never received a response.

I think it's a newer song, but I'm not sure.

If it's the same commercial I'm thinking of, then the song would be by M83 "Don't Save Us From The Flames"

Check it out and let me know if that's right.

Again, nope.

Not the same "whoo woo" sound...M83 is too high pitched.

I'm going to go nuts until I find this song, then when I find it, it's going to be so unsatisfying. :(

AH!

I actually got a response from one of the DJ's at that radio station!

The song is "Mister Sister" by The Tender Box.

Ahh well, I was sure M83 was on one of their commercials.. maybe I was thinking of the wrong one.

Anyway, I'm glad you found it. Was it unsatisfying? :)

Na, actually, it's pretty good.

And M83 was definately on one of the commercials...I know that for sure.

Anyway, The Tender Box is on MySpace, if anyone cares.

Back