PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP ME!

joker

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I need to find the music or the actual tv ad to get the music from. It's the Alaska tv commercial. It's for the www.callalaska.com website and the music goes something like this "If you can't find me, can't find me...... to alaska." If anyone could help me, I would greatly appreciate that. Hopefully you guys will help me find it before tuesday. I thank you all in advance. Thanks.

I e-mailed the website and this is their response:

Greetings from Alaska! Unfortunately, the song is only for commercial
use,
not available for purchase.

See you in Alaska!

If your query doesn't get answered it is because people don't know or haven't seen the commercial. I don't believe I have seen the Alaska commercial. If you look around, you will see other requests not answered or never figured out. Don't be so upset. Thanks.

Thanks myk, for clearing that up. :)

Well, does anyone have a link with a preview of this commercial? I could just record the audio with a mic if someone has a link. Thanks.

BTW This as is no longer on TV it's been airing last year, but not this year. And I've searched everywhere for this ad on the net, found nada! I guess no one put it up on the net :(

At first I looked all over that web site to see if they at least had the music playing, but I could not find anywhere on there to hear it unfortunately.

Back