Payless shoes

cjslax97

Reaction score
There's a new Payless commercial and I love the song. The commercial starts with a guy knocking on a girl's window and the two of them meeting up with some friends who are playing a movie on a garage door. The song is sung by a girl and although I'm not 100% sure of the lyrics, I think they are something like this: '. . .going through the night, no one can (catch?, touch?) us. . .'

Any help is much appreciated!

i would like to know the song in the new payless comerical it has the projector on the gaarage door. and the lyrics are i think "your getting closer get us threw the night"

That is the exact song I've been searching for and the reason why I singed up here. I've searched for the lyrics on google, but I can't find anything.

it has a girl sneaking out of her window with a boy and then watching videos on a projection screen

id love to know the song in it!
thanks =]

In fact, I'm sure I have it somewhere on my computer but I can't find it for the life of me. It sounds like Yo La Tengo or a similar sounding band. It is a woman singing, something along the lines of "...going faster, going through the night / no one can reach us, going out of sight..."

Anyone?

Nevermind. Found it: Sambassadeur - Kate. Still don't know what the ad was for.

Does anyone know the title of the song playing in the new Payless ad. The ad has young people sneaking out of a house and watching a film projector on a garage.

I love the song in the newest payless shoe commercial.. the beginning has a very deep guitar (it almost sounds like blink 182) and then a male voice comes on singing something like.. "we're getting closer, something through the night"

in the commercial, a boy comes to get a girl from out of her window, and then they go watch a movie on a garage door.

can anyone help me? i love the song!! thanks!

If u searched, u wuda found it was...

"Kate" - Sambassadeur

Oh btw the singer is a she.

Enjoy! ;)

Does anybody know who sings the song in the new Payless commercial? It is the one where the two couples are sitting outside watching home movies on the side of a garage. Some the of the lyrics are "getting closer goin through the night. no one can reach us by your side" or something similar. Thanks for the help.

Okay, so I was wondering what the song playing in the latest payless commercial was. It kinda sounded like The Beatles, but It was different from their ordinary style.

Well the latest one I know of has the song "Kate" by Sambassadeur.
It has a female singing but if u mean the music sounds like the Beatles then I think that is the song.

Back