Payless Easter sale

DJEiffelT

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hello.

Just did some Googling about this ...

This is the recent ad showing a woman driving a yellow Karmann Ghia either trying to stuff in or yank out a giant plush bunny rabbit from the car ... little kids look on laughing at her ... in the one where she's yanking the rabbit out, she even goes so far as to prop her foot against the door ...

In the background, you hear this old-timey banjo song with lyrics about "the birds and the bees" ...

Found the song ...

Patrick and Eugene - "The Birds and The Bees" - CD: Postcard from Summerisle

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0006SLEQ0/?tag=adtunes-20

Enjoy!
There you go.

OK so i am looking for the song that is on the payless shoes easter commmercial in 2006. This is the one where the women is trying to get the giant bunny out of her car window (instead of just opening the door) it's a neat little song "the birds and the bees" is just about all i can remember other than the tune itself.... If someone knows that would be helpful... Thanks Photochic18

Hmmm, haven't seen that one, but the only thing that comes to mind is "The Birds and the Bees" by Jewel Akens. Good luck ;)

Wow, I'm not the only person wondering what song that is :blink: . Its just so odd sounding I wanna know what the rest of it is like.

hehehe ... I had already answered this for you all ... :p :lol:

Enjoy!
There you go. B)

Hello everyone! I am new here at ADTunes.com and I was wondering where I could find the song from the Payless Easter Commercial way back in April. It was instrumental... like saxaphone sounding. The song was also played in a recent car commercial. Help iwth the name or band name would be sooo appreciated. Thanks! ;)

I believe it's the "The Birds and the Bees" commercial (with the giant plush bunny removed from the tiny car), which I helped answer

d.m.f.

Back