Payless Easter Sale

MarkyApp

Reaction score
Does anyone out there know the name of the song in last night's Payless Shoe Source commercial??

If you are talking about the Payless Easter Sale spot, where someone is holding up stencils of shoe shapes cut out of it, then you beat me to the post!

I used my fave tool, Google, and typed in the box:

lyrics "with my naked eye"

..and here is what I came up with, Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye

I have heard this somewhere before in a commercial, and this re-triggered it.

Hope I've helped with my very first post here :)

Originally posted by MayarO@Mar 16 2005, 12:47 PM
..and here is what I came up with, Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye
Great song. You can listen to an audio sample of it here, track 1. Also available from .

Thank you, Michelle...are you able to track down any song in that way?

I do hope that MarkyApp says this is the one, I'd like my first post to be a winner *grink*

Oscar

Yo, Admins, MarkyApp sent me a private message confirming this is "on the monkey"

Payless Easter Sale with someone holding up stencils of sandals and such over 'spring' colors, the song for this is "Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye".

Oscar

Originally posted by MayarO@Mar 21 2005, 01:57 AM
Yo, Admins, MarkyApp sent me a private message confirming this is "on the monkey"

Payless Easter Sale with someone holding up stencils of sandals and such over 'spring' colors, the song for this is "Luscious Jackson - Naked Eye".

Oscar
Yep it's Luscious Jackson. Great song, it used to be played all over the radio back in '96...ahhh the good ol' days :)

That song brings back alot of good memories of 1996, I just don't know why but '95 and '97 sucked for no reason.

what's the name of the song in the new Payless shoe commercial?? it's where the woman is putting the cutout of the shoe on different patterns for new shoes for spring. Part of the lyrics go "With my naked eye I saw, all the pouring rain coming down on me" :huh:

I have looked for the original of this song forever but never hear it anymore. It may be just on the radio version for their spring ads but I think I heard it on TV One line is something like "If I could see it with my eye" Has a girl singing it and the original was done by a female vocalist also.

I dug deeper Luscious Jackson-Naked Eye. I really appreciate this site tho. When I hear music I don't recognize on TV It drives me nuts if I cant place it. My one obsession. yeah right.

Back