Paris, Je t'aime

Phantom505

Reaction score
hey
i'm looking for the music in the trailer and played at the end of the film (paris je t'aime)
does anyone know where i could get it?
it is by a group called feist and it is called "la meme histoire"
just if anyone could point me in the right direction to find it
thanks

I'm so embarrassed I think I'm giving the right one but if it doesn't work this time than I don't know what's wrong, again forgive me

Okay...I think this is going to be a tough request, but hopefully not. We've established that "We're all in the Dance" is the main song in this trailer:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/...etaime/trailer/

But, does anyone know the name of the song that's played right at the beginning of the trailer with (what sounds like) clock tower bells going off a couple times?

I purchased the soundtrack and listened to it beginning to end a couple of times, but it's not on there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Come to think of it, I'm also searching for the second song that's played in the trailer too. It begins right after the bell chimes with the word "PARIS" on screen. Again...any help tracking these two songs down would be great. Thanks in advance!

webslinger360! You are my HERO!!! I honestly didn't have high expectations when I posted my question. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :D

webslinger360-

You were just so helpful telling me what the titles for the two songs I was looking for in Paris, Je T'Aime:

1. DRAMA DEL ARTE - OPUS 1
2. PARK BENCH- SYNCHRONIC MUSIC

But I've been searching and searching for the CDs to purchase that include those songs but can't find them anywhere. In fact, aside from a ringtone of Drama Del Arte, I can't find any reference to either song anywhere on the Internet.

You see, each year I create a video of my daughter and use a movie trailer for inspiration. So far I've used Eternal Sunshine, Napoleon Dynamite, Thumbsucker, and Science of Sleep. I've decided to use Je T'Aime as inspiration for my next project. Obviously in order to really capture what I'm going after, I need the music.

At any rate, I guess you can say I'm a little desperate to find these two songs. I thought that having the titles would be enough for me to track them down, but apparently not. Would you happen to know what albums I could find these songs or where I could obtain them? Thanks again for your help. I'm going to continue searching.

In the meantime, yake a look at what I've done so far if you're interested:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=clanmccloud

Back