Pardon my griping

Yeah mine were too but shh, I was tryin to make a point. Woot for hypocrisy!! :woo:

:lol: I love that picture. My sister actually took that while watching him at her house.

Even those that may seem to be throwing their lives away have potential to turn things around.

But whatever, let us move on...

To what, pray tell? This might be dead unless someone's ADD kicks in...

Originally posted by cultclassic+Apr 25 2006, 01:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Apr 25 2006, 01:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Apr 24 2006, 09:50 PM
Check it out. Mini-me came over to our house and drank up all our beer and then passed out in the middle of the floor. :wub:
:lol: CSo cute!
Image -> Rotate 90 CCW ->
Then it's
DUN DUN DUN DUN... YOU CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!!
HAMMER TIME!!!
He's getting big!! :) [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Yes, he weighed in at 18 1/2 lbs. on April 12th.

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Apr 22 2006, 10:37 AM
This needs to be said:

I cannot fucking stand people that don't do their work!
I have no respect for people that don't do their work.
I mean if you have a disability thats one thing.
And you can be a Giant Dumbfuck and still be one of these people that I can stand by going for extra help and at least trying the homework.
I live in a town with an amazingly good school system, good teachers, small classes, all the school materials that anyone needs, and plenty of computers. And these people still don't work.
And the work in school is never hard!

But some people just never do their work and they act like total dumbasses. These people! If they put just a little bit of effort in to their schoolwork they could get good grades. No, but these people just don't fucking do stuff like homework and other things. I mean I couldn't do it because I have a really busy schedule is one thing, but they just don't do their work. They are fucking stupid and lazy! I'm not a nerd and I do all my schoolwork, never study, and still get good grades. If they couild just fit it into their fucking skulls that they could get good grades if they just tried a bit, this world would be a much better place.

I sometimes talk to them:
Me: Hey, why don't you ever do your homework
Person who doesn't do their work: I just didn't, get off my back
or
Person who doesn't do their work: I didn't feel like it

This is why when I grow up I will live in a place like this.
And people who don't do their work will live in a place like this.

And that's what needs to be said.
Whew!

Anyone agree or disagree?
...sorry.... :(

OMG LOOK WHO'S BACK! I was just asking where you were. So weird. So, where ya been, what ya been up to, how about the girl you've been pining over, have you meet up with her yet? MMnmmm?

Originally posted by 4swrds+Apr 26 2006, 04:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4swrds @ Apr 26 2006, 04:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Space Cataz@Apr 22 2006, 10:37 AM
This needs to be said:

I cannot fucking stand people that don't do their work!
I have no respect for people that don't do their work.
I mean if you have a disability thats one thing.
And you can be a Giant Dumbfuck and still be one of these people that I can stand by going for extra help and at least trying the homework.
I live in a town with an amazingly good school system, good teachers, small classes, all the school materials that anyone needs, and plenty of computers. And these people still don't work.
And the work in school is never hard!

But some people just never do their work and they act like total dumbasses. These people! If they put just a little bit of effort in to their schoolwork they could get good grades. No, but these people just don't fucking do stuff like homework and other things. I mean I couldn't do it because I have a really busy schedule is one thing, but they just don't do their work. They are fucking stupid and lazy! I'm not a nerd and I do all my schoolwork, never study, and still get good grades. If they couild just fit it into their fucking skulls that they could get good grades if they just tried a bit, this world would be a much better place.

I sometimes talk to them:
Me: Hey, why don't you ever do your homework
Person who doesn't do their work: I just didn't, get off my back
or
Person who doesn't do their work: I didn't feel like it

This is why when I grow up I will live in a place like this.
And people who don't do their work will live in a place like this.

And that's what needs to be said.
Whew!

Anyone agree or disagree?
...sorry.... :([/b][/quote]
:lol:

...agree

It's usually like that. For some people--having excess to everything, computers, up to date books, nice teachers, overall great system, they become lazy because they feel that everythings already there and it'll be done when it's done.

When I was in high school, everything was the COMPLETE opposite from your school systems. Prince Georges County has THE worst public school system in all of Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C areas. We had old, torn up, crappy, recyled books, fucked up desk, trash infested hallways, and some lazy ass teachers who didn't give a fuck wether or not you learned. "they were there just for the pay checks".

But, overall 87% of the students has high State test scores, PSAT, and SAT scores. Our school recieved over 150,000,000 dollars of scholarship funds, and the the students really tried despite the lack of materials. We visited libraries, visited other schools after school programs to get what we needed to succeed. Our systems weren't advanced one bit. Our learning material was total crap. But, we did what we had to do to get the fuck out of that trash whole, graduate, and get into some goddamn good colleges. We got that extra push because we didn't have what other school systems had. That's what we wanted.

Think of it as rich/poor people. Some rich people are goddamn lazy because they have everything handed to them, while middle classes people have to work, even if they do have everything they need, most of the time they still aren't snobbish or lazy as hell.

Originally posted by Caren H@Apr 27 2006, 01:02 AM
Think of it as rich/poor people. Some rich people are goddamn lazy because they have everything handed to them, while middle classes people have to work, even if they do have everything they need, most of the time they still aren't snobbish or lazy as hell.
:)

Now think global. Think of rich vs poor nations.....

We were just discussing that at work today...but, I'm too lazy to talk about it nation wise with you...maybe another day.

How was your day? Mines was extremely loonnnnggggg.

Long day... Had to meet with an attorney, :sick: but can't complain! Came out of the meeting, it was bright and sunny outside, and there was a sushi place next door... :)

Back