Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo

tonythesnot

Reaction score
this commercial has been played for a year or two, but i still see it once in a while and i love the song. it sounds a bit Six Pence None The Richer, but i dont think it is. the line of the song that sounds like it could be a title is ITS A BEAUTIFUL DAY, but i've searched and searched and came up with nothing.

thanks

Is it the Always commercial? The one with the woman spinning around? You were right about the group. The song is Sixpence None The Richer's "There She Goes". They play that commercial every day during 'Days of Our Lives'....

Actually,"THere She Goes" is in the Ortho Tri-Cyclen ad...

Isn't that song, "There She Goes," a cover of an 80s song? I Googled it and came up with the La's, but I also found something by Robbie Williams, which I've never heard. LOL, one page is saying the song is about heroin.

On a side note, has anybody ever seen the Asian-looking model in anything else? She's gorgeous.

Re: tampon commercial song

It's "There She Goes" by Sixpence None the Richer on the Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo commercial. I used to yell at my family to shut up so I could listen to it when I was like nine.:)

Re: tampon commercial song

Could very well be about heroin, there are many songs in the "leisure" industry being used recently about heroin "A perfect Day" by Lou Reed and "Lust for Life" by Iggy Pop to name a couple, The La's are indeed the original singers of "There she goes" not the crappy richer band.

Back