orange

lizcoe

Reaction score
ad was played on living uk channel and was about new york blackout. song was sung by a woman similar to nina simone, can anyone help me the song is haunting me!

IN the new orange advert about the New york powercut. There is a song along with it. I think a line is - ...sucks lemons...accross from me....and IIIII am progrressing abominably - In a really sing-song voice. Anyone know?

Hello there ^_^

Try this one:

Joanna Newsom - This Side Of The Blue

~ Mia ~

Hi - I'm new, nice to be here. Am desperate to find out what the song is for that commercial about when there is a power strike in N.Y - I think it's Orange Phones. A little girls voice is singing the song and I just love it. Does anybody know what it is and if I can buy it.

Nice to meet you all :D

Hullo ^_^ Welcome.

Try this one:

Joanna Newsom - This Side Of The Blue

~ Mia ~

If I've already asked this, pardon me, but can't find it maybe posted before I became a proper member. So here goess. There is this lovely girl (sounds very young) singing on this ad where the electricity was cut in N.Y. Something about somebody sucking lemons as she looked at her. I just love it, but can't trace it> Anybody know who it is please? :banghead:

Back