Orange "Rollercoaster"

cgrenier

Reaction score
Orange "Rollercoaster"

I was on AdCritic recently and saw a spot from Orange called "Rollercoaster". A great and very familiar track accompanies it and I'm drawing a blank. Any help?

Not even close. It's by Sufjan Stevens and you can see it on AdCritic. Just don't know the title.

Hi,

It's "Theme" by Jon Brion from the original motion picture "Ternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind" ;)

Originally posted by thr0b@Mar 23 2007, 10:37 PM
Hi,

It's "Theme" by Jon Brion from the original motion picture "Ternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind" ;)
"Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind"

PS: Can't edit my post!

Originally posted by cgrenier@Mar 23 2007, 02:21 PM
Not even close. It's by Sufjan Stevens and you can see it on AdCritic. Just don't know the title.
"Decatur, or, Round of Applause for Your Step Mother!" by Sufjan Stevens

not Jon Brion's track ...

;)

You're all correct. I finally realized where I heard it from: Eternal Sunshine. That version is seen on AdCritis, etc. However, in my search I contacted some dudes who knows Sufjan. Apparently they used his 'Decatur' instrumental somewhere else. I was totally confused for two days. Now I have my %#$@ together. Anyone tell me where I can see the version with the Sufjan track on it?

Originally posted by shadow's lisa+Mar 23 2007, 03:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadow's lisa @ Mar 23 2007, 03:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cgrenier@Mar 23 2007, 02:21 PM
"Decatur, or, Round of Applause for Your Step Mother!" by Sufjan Stevens

not Jon Brion's track ...

;) [/b][/quote]
Get it at Amazon.

;)

Back