One Tree Hill Season 3

remycool

Reaction score
female vocalist( susie suh??)

what was i to do
i was stuck between u and a hard place......

Left me half dead inside my head
Boy,looking back and I see I'm not the girl I use to be...."

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

"Light Year Away" - MoZella

Pretty sure thats it.

Hope it helps

Couldn't really here any lyrics, but it was the very first song when they were reviewing last season and showing what happen with the fire. It not on the WB's site so that rules out those.

Anybody?

Thanks

Hi, does anyone have the song list for all the songs that was played on the season 3 premiere of one tree hill? thanks

There's also a wonderful One Tree Hill music thread over at fan forum where SusanXG has posted the following complete list of songs for the episode: (I always visit there!)

"Like You Like an Arsonist" by Paris Texas; Like You Like an Arsonist

"Feeling a Moment" by Feeder; Feeling a Moment (Opening moments of the episode)

"This Side of Heaven" by Matthew Ryan; (Lucas and Peyton talk about painting and Brooke)

"The Rhythm Of Your Breathing" by Trembling Blue Stars; The Seven Autumn Flowers (Lucas and Brooke decide to become nonexclusive)

"Nobody's Darlings" by Lucero; Nobody's Darlings (Song when L/P are talking about Brooke and Jake.)

"Light Years Away" by MoZella; MoZella EP (Mid episode montage: Peyton flashes back to her Dad, Lucas broods, Dan checks out his burns, Deb checks out her divorce papers, Haley sees the pink wall)

"Simple As It Should Be" by Tristan Prettyman; twentythree (Mouth helps Brooke move in)

"Stars and Boulevards" by Augustana; All the Stars and Boulevards (Lucas and Haley talk at the RC, Larry and Peyton talk in her room)

"She's Adorable" by Leif Karate; (Deb and Karen catch up at the cafe)

"Elsewhere" by Bethany Joy Lenz; Sarah McLachlan cover from "Fumbling Towards Ecstasy" (Haley remembers singing for Nathan; the bed scene)

"All Eternal Things" by Trembling Blue Stars; The Seven Autumn Flowers (Lucas/Peyton riverwalk, Nathan & the annulment papers, Brooke greets Haley at the apartment)

"Street Map" by Athlete; Tourist (Coda)

The scene during the two boys playing basketball there was a song that seemed a little techno that repeated "wanna ride" in a husky man's voice....any ideas?

Here are four of the songs from tonight's episode: (courtesy of the music fans at fanforum's One Tree Hill music thread)

Episode Title: "From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea" by The Cure; Wish

"When the Stars Go Blue" by Tyler Hilton & Bethany Joy Lenz; One Tree Hill Soundtrack

"We Are All On Drugs" by Weezer; Make Believe

"Sugar, We're Going Down" by Fall Out Boy; Under the Cork Tree

"Move Along" by The All-American Rejects; Move Along

I believe the last one played when the boys were playing basketball, but all of the songs were great.

I'm looking for the name of the song during the basketball scene too. Unfortunately, it isn't any of the songs listed in Hoodie's post (I own all of those albums, and it isn't the All-American Rejects song).

Anymore info would be appreciated. FYI, an episode song list is posted every week for most of the WB's shows over on thewb.warnerbros.com Hoodie's list is the only one posted so far on the official site for this week's episode even though more songs were definitely used. Hopefully a more complete list will eventually be posted, but until then, help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Okay, additional research has turned up the answer to preppychic's question. The song in question is called "Ride" by a band named Faraci, who do not seem to have an album in official release.

Cheers

okay i have another question about this episode .. at the end, theres a song by a group .. i think it starts with a T and im pretty sure it was one of the CD covers shown at the end of the episode .. can anyone help me out?

thanks,
caralynn.

anyone know the name of the song at the end of one tree hill tonight i know some of the lryics are "ill be waiting here for you"

what is the first song when we hear previously on one tree hill

hi, i'm not too sure if this is the song you're talking abt but this is it anyway.

TKO by Le Tigre

I hate these kinds of shows, but I was watching WB and it started playing. Just when I was about to change stations, I noticed that the song playing during the intro was actually pretty good. So, anyone know who it is or what the song is called?

hey does anybody know what song they played last in tonights episode of one tree hill? thanks.

The song playing while Karen and Keith were kissing tonight....some of the lyrics were "the world caved in" and "kiss(ing) the enemy". Thanks guys!

Back