Old Navy May 08

ineedmusic

Reaction score
the commercial...theres a girl going around a city and then at the end she finds this guy...

but most important - the song. its like "the last thing on your mind...ill be ____ forever..."

its just a girl singing...i cant find it! help please?

"The Last Thing On Your Mind" by Lights

Get it at.

;)

Don't think too hard, if you think it hurts that bad
Don't talk about it, don't let it get you down
It's only one part, of the story
Just let it go, don't let this get you down now.

Sing the last thing on your mind
The last word on your breath

;)

Aw, did you delete my post and add your post as a replacement? :(

I was just answering a question.

Originally posted by mateo60@May 14 2008, 05:53 PM
Aw, did you delete my post and add your post as a replacement? :(

I was just answering a question.
No. I'm just a regular like you with the ability to post and edit only.

The Deletion rests in the capable hands of the Admins.

;)

ahh. i see. i had the page in my cache from after my post posted....... you beat me by like 1 min, so we must have been typing at the same time, but you beat me. :)

I like this forum and read around every few days or so. Once and awhile, I see a question about a commercial that I addressed on my website, so I post the answer and the link. Just got a note from an admin, who sees that as spam.

I guess posting your own iTunes Affilliate link isn't? ;) haha..... I don't blame you, if you're going to post a link, you might as well make your $0.05 off of it.

I disagree with the Admins that posting a relevant link (only relevant to the question being asked) is considered "advertising". But, its their forum, and I'm a new guy, so it's cool.

Originally posted by mateo60@May 14 2008, 09:09 PM
I guess posting your own iTunes Affilliate link isn't? ;) haha..... I don't blame you, if you're going to post a link, you might as well make your $0.05 off of it.
No, doctormemory is posting OUR affiliate link in an effort to help out the site.

he wasn't abusing anything by providing a link for someone to find a song. In fact, thats something helpful to the person looking for information.

I suppose you just want us here to answer questions for people for you to add value to your site. People posting RELEVANT iTunes link (not overdoing it or anything of course), or posting a RELEVANT link is a mutually beneficial thing and ultimately good for everyone.

i wish you'd just mess with the real spammers, not the people contributing.

Sorry, i misread your last post, i dont have an "edit" button, otherwise i'd delete my last post.

Back