Old Navy "Fash On - Bubble"

krusha

Reaction score
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4clfO06TMkI

What is the song that is playing during this commercial?

It's not this song... lights, camera, action we gon get our fash'on.

This song has more of a techno sound to it. The girl in the song does say Fash'On.

Last edited by a moderator:
okayokayokay. so. It was either a Gap or an Old Navy commercial (i'm fairly sure) and its like brandddd new. as in, the last few days. And its killing me that i can't find the song, OR any information about its existence.

it was a techno-ish song, somewhat similar to Galang by M.I.A. (or at least it reminded me of it). I believeee there was some animation over real film. but again, i'm not sure.

oh woahhh is me. =( ha but really .help please.

This is the newest Gap ad, and I would say that the chick singing this song kinda does sound like M.I.A. It's "Do Ya" by Peach.

This is the new Gap commercial and it's probably the one you're looking for. The group is called Fannypack and the song is called "Fash'on", but it hasn't be released (according to someone on Youtube). There's also a thread on this commercial here, so don't take my word on the title and artist being correct. It does sound like Fannypack though. I have a few of their songs downloaded. Hope that helps!

oh thank you, but no, its niether of those.

are you sure those are the newest? if so, it might have been old navy.

not an answer but...the "fash on" commercial is old navy and that is the one where the girl blows a gigantic bubble gum bubble and starts floating into the sky while others begin to jump and hold on to eachothers jeans this song is more technoish

the new gap commercial starts with a girl in a jean skirt who spins and it turns into her wearing a mini skirt then goes on to show all of the new types of gap jeans..that song does sound like it may have been written for a gap commercial based on the beat of the song and is a rock song

i dont know if any of this will help but i have seen both of these commercials like a thousand times already

interesting, are you sure its for gap or old navy? maybe its a kohls commercial or something and the one that could sound most similar to some female singer song for ahls or jcpenney or something would be chemicals react by aly&aj ? iono just trying =p

yeah i just saw that gap commercial 5 seconds ago, and they wouldn't have two on tv at hte same time, so its not gap.

and it might have bee somethign else liek kohls. idk. i'll look around.

HOPEFULLy i see the commercial sometimes soon! argh. i saw it every 5 seconds before, and now i can't seem to catch it.

i LOVE the elements & jessy moss version. i keep watching the 30 second commercial over and over just for the song!

fdsafsda

IT IS the old navy bubble blowing one!!! but its not Fash On by Fannypack. but yeah, it says "fash on" on the screen at the end.

so this is by the elements? or what.

Anyone happen to know the name of the song of the Old Navy commercial with the girl blowing a big bubble and people keeping jumping on her?

Originally posted by TheElements@Aug 16 2006, 09:06 AM
we -and Jessy Moss- did a full length song for this. i'll give you a link shortly.
will you post the link on this site?

hi all. sorry for the delay in releasing the full song... there have been some biz details to work out with everyone involved...especially because there's a good amount of buz around the whole thing right now.
it's coming soon, though...i promise!!!
thanks sooo much for digging the spot and the tune (the full version is better!!!)

Back