Ok..lets try this again..."Its an nfl world" song

uthlibrashun

Reaction score
I HAVE BEEN DYING TO FIND THIS SONG!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!! Song on a commercial on cbs, what i think has the CBS eye made into a camera flying around a city, with videos of football playing in various places... Lyrics go something like this "been all around this great big world to see you do what they say you do." A search for the lyrics turned nothing up. I saw the commercial air on November 20, 2005 during the Colts/Browns game. Not song by Posthumus I don't think, it has a better beat than that!

The underlying theme to NFL on CBS is done by E.S. Posthumus.
Its a song called "The Zone". "The Zone" is the original, non-rap version you heard in the 2004 season.

The new rap version is available anywhere you find music. It debuted on iTunes, but you can find it elsewhere :).

Its called "Rise to Glory". The rappers who do the song are DJ Quik and Bizarre (from D12).

Its a really nice song.

If you visit E.S. Posthumus' site, http://www.esposthumus.com, they should have built in a flash music video of the song.

THIS IS NOT THE ES POSTHUMUS SONG!(thanks tho for those who said it was) Sorry for some reason it didn't hold together last time.... SO ANYWAYS.... HELP! lyrics: "where you at, can't see you, where you at" "been all around this great big world."

Duplicate topics merged. (Please don't repost the same question in multiple threads - thanks.)

Originally posted by uthlibrashun@Nov 21 2005, 09:29 PM
THIS IS NOT THE ES POSTHUMUS SONG!(thanks tho for those who said it was) Sorry for some reason it didn't hold together last time.... SO ANYWAYS.... HELP! lyrics: "where you at, can't see you, where you at" "been all around this great big world."
man I have watched CBS NFL enough times.

All they play is "The Zone", "Pompeii" and some new new song, all from E.S. Posthumus. They also play the rap song "Rise To Glory"

The Zone and this new song should hopefully be on their new album... :p.

I have never heard any other song played during CBS NFL games.

The thing is, it's not a CBS exclusive commercial. It's a commercial for the NFL Network featuring Rich Eisen and the crew.

I hope that clears that up and helps this dude find his song.

Originally posted by proof@Nov 22 2005, 08:22 PM
The thing is, it's not a CBS exclusive commercial. It's a commercial for the NFL Network featuring Rich Eisen and the crew.

I hope that clears that up and helps this dude find his song.
you should have labeled the topic NFL Network...not CBS NFL.

Ok so at any rate (i realized this when i saw the commercial on ABC), please if someone should recognize this song. Otherwise, does anybody know where i might find that commercial? I found another one which is a Rich Eisen and crew "nfl world" ad, however this one is done to an alternative song, not a rap song... Thanks for your continued efforts in helping to return my sanity...

Back