Nissan Maxima

jlsilo

Reaction score
Anyone know the background music for the new Maxima (Nissan) commercial?
It later says SHIFT_2.0 and the car is black.

Thats actually the same music used in the bravo tv project runway commercial but I don't know the name.

Hi everyone,

If you like the song "Oh My" PLEASE consider buying it from iTunes - or better yet, the whole album, which is called "Box". Mellowdrone are a great band, but they're young and they're struggling - seriously. "Box" is available at amazon.com, iTunes or wherever you like to buy music. Check them out at www.mellowdrone.com or www.myspace.com/mellowdrone. Thank you!!

its a commerical where a guy is driving a black car with a woman, and he starts to make that "shift" sound that most children make when playing with cars...

and there is a song that plays at the end, no words, simply what sounds like a guitar and a heavy emphasized bass line with an electronic sound to it... synthesized probably.

i'm pretty sure i have heard it... but i cannot remember what it is.

does anyone know which song this is? i hope i am thinking of the right commerical haha

thanks!

Does anybody know what that song is in the new Nissan Maxima commercial? I think it's called "Wonderful Day" or something.

I Googled it but couldn't find it.

"Oh My" - Mellowdrone
I'm sure it's this one.
Found it with the search... hint hint

Ok, i cant remember what car commercial it was. I think the car was silver (like that helps x.x) but the song has a guy singing "Oh my what a wonderful daaay, Oh my what a wonderful daay!"

Who sings it, and whats it called?

thanks a bunch ^^

I just found out the car commercial is for Nissan.

i still need the name of the song

Wow, I knew I recognised that post intersubjective. All your posts pretty much contain the same message. You must be a really dedicated fan... or are u just advertising?
It is a cool song btw.

Originally posted by beaky@Jul 31 2006, 05:50 PM
Wow, I knew I recognised that post intersubjective. All your posts pretty much contain the same message. You must be a really dedicated fan... or are u just advertising?
It is a cool song btw.
Just spreading the mellowdrone love ;) Lots of people seem to like this song, which is great!

Back