Nip/Tuck Season 2

the song is "i'll be seeing you", and there have been countless versions of it...so i'm not exactly sure about this recent remake. usually on the nip/tuck website, they have a song listing, but that episode's song list hasn't been put up yet.. :(

I am trying to find a song from Nip Tuck. This song usually comes on during the show when something drama, or something sad happens. This is a slow song with no words. Please help me. It would be so very appreciated. Thank you!

Just watched the Nip/Tuck episode "Sean McNamara." When Sean gets his cheek operated on by another doctor they play a muted song.

Has a male voice. It's kind-of muted and fuzzy-sounding, slow. The lyrics I got were approximately like "I'm a better friend than I been a lover"... "That's not saying much, but I'm not saying much to you"... and something about "expensive."

Couldn't find it. Please help!

That one really got my attention too. I have been searching on lyrics and no dice. It's some hip new track from some indie label. Hopefully somebody will know it.

Nip/Tuck has a composer doing custom music for those spots. IMDB says his name is James S Levine.

There was a Nip/Tuck soundtrack album by Gabrien & Dresden, I have a feeling that they were authorized to use a lot of that stuff? I haven't had a chance to hear it yet.

I believe the name of the song is "Lucky With Disease" by a group called Elbow.

On the last episode of Nip/Tuck they played a song at the end, it's an oldie and some of the words were, " I love you and that's all i know. Anyone know who sang this song and the title...

Does anyone know what song was playing during the last couple of minutes of the Nip Tuck Finale.

One part of the song that kept repeating was "that's all I know...." or something like that.

Thank you
Deb

song thats playing when shes sitting in the restuarant waiting for her blind date and Christian is watching her?

song thats playing after Chrisitian walks over and sits down at the table wih her?

What is the song playing when Dr Troy and Dr Miramack have the threesome with the prostitute in the dorm room in season 2. (the episode where they separate the girls attached at the head) it goes something like "La la la la, can't we still be friends."

I think it is also in Vanilla Sky when tom cruise sufficates penelapie cruz

in the last episode of the 2nd season, what is the song playing when dr. miramack is in bed with the gun waiting for the carver, and the carver gets dr. troy instead. It also plays when ava is walking through security at the airport and the security guy stops her. Anyone know this one??

nip/tuck season 2

In episode 25 season 2, Julia has surgery after her accident. She starts to dream about an alternate life where she is married to Christian instead of Sean. Towards the end she is floating while wearing a white dress, and everyone is too the side of her clapping. I would like to know the name of that song. Thanks in advance for any info/links.

P.S. I used search and come up empty handed.

I think the song you are looking for is "You Can't Always Get What You Want" by The Rolling Stones.

Back