Nip/Tuck Season 1

jugrock

Reaction score
Anyone know what the title song to FX's Nip/Tuck is? It's the latin dance piece.

Thanks!

Nevermind. I knew if I looked long enough I would find it:

"Mas" by Kinky

Right? That's what I thought when I heard the commercial.. Oh gawd, THIS one again! :blink:

If anyone saw this episode of nip/tuck, im looking for the music that plays
when Kimber starts taking off her clothes in Christians bedroom

and the song that she plays when shes "playing doctor" on Christian.
the song is "Fever"
but i have no idea who sings it. Its a male vocal
and its very edgy and trip hop sounding. If you saw the episode youll
know what im talking about.

I knew it sounded like Daniel Ash!!! The "Fever" song is by daniel ash. Now whats the other one when Kimber takes off her clothes?

Hey all,

I just caught wind of the Nip/Tuck Season 1 soundtrack. My favorite song from the 1st season was when Christian takes Kimber to the swinger's party and she's getting it on with that girl while he watches. It's like a really upbeat dance song, very techno/trance.

Does anybody know what the song is, or if it is on the soundtrack?

Nip/Tuck season 1

I know this is a long shot but....

FX is currently re-showing the first season of Nip/Tuck. Tonight's episode was the one in which Christian went to a Sexoholics Anonymous meeting. It featured a scene in which Christian was on the prowl in a bar. A song in German was played....the singer sounded more like he was speaking than singing. It only played for about 20 seconds.

Anyone know what it was?

nip/tuck season 1

Does anyone remember the song from Nip/Tuck, i think the first season, when christian goes to that swinger party with some blonde... when they go into a room there is a cool techno song playing in the background... sorry i couldn't give ya more, but thanks if you could tell me who does it...

ok totally off topic from your song but doesn anyone know the song played several times through season 1, first time you hear it is when Christian is in the elevator having a flashback when he is a kid, then when the doors open NERD - Truth or Dare comes on. I have searched several nip tuck sites and have yet to find out what the name of the song is or where I can get it. PLEASE HELP!!!

Nip/Tuck season 1 nanette babcock

I was watching the 3rd episode of season 1 of Nip/Tuck and really liked two different songs but I just found the other one lol sooo..

The song I'm still looking for is located during the scene where Matt MacNamara is walking through his girlfriends house up to her bedroom and finds her with another girl. I think some of the lyrics were, "baby your hands are like rock n' roll" and I can't, for the life of me, find out who sings it or what it's even called lol.

Help? :]

Back