NikeID.com

Lexdisia

Reaction score
Its a black and white commercial that starts out with a young black kid dancing, I thought it might have been for Adidas or Nike, but can't find it anywhere. Anyone know?

Is it the Sony PS2 commerical. With the song Franz Ferdinand - Take me out.

(The one where he changes into a bunch of black and white figures then changes back to normal and dances.)

No, the commercial is completely black and white, and the song is instrumental, not rock, and features a piano, Thanks though

definitely a Nike commercial for the nike id line, I like the song as well as the one with the young white kid with freckles. Somebidy please figure out these songs!! But it is so NOT the PSP commercial. The music is kinda old timey like a ragtime song with a smidge of hiphop infused beneath it. Rather tight!

The music for the Nike iD commercials was composed specifically by J RALPH of The Rumor Mill.

....so slowly I am starting to surmise that J Ralph is a freaking GOD. *sigh*
Not only is music AMAZING, but perpetually unavailable.... :blink:

Originally posted by Bellamonkey@Apr 30 2005, 05:21 AM
....so slowly I am starting to surmise that J Ralph is a freaking GOD. *sigh*
Not only is music AMAZING, but perpetually unavailable.... :blink:
He's put out one album here, under an alias. And another album is available on , called "J. Ralph Presents the Illusionary Movements of Geraldine & Nazu." (Don't know anything about that one.)

Any one now know where to find it? And thanks for everybody's help on this, its a great beat

Music composed by the Rumor Mill is not available for purchase/download.

Anyone know what song this is? It sounds like some old jazz piano music, kind of like rag time music maybe???

Thanks

Thanks. I guess I am not going to be able to enjoy that music huh? Oh well.

Back