nike king james commercial

The Lost Boy

Pro Member
Reaction score
Check link deleted. Scroll down to "Bernie Mac Nike commercial". They're listed in alphabetical order. I'm not sure if that link will work for you though. It's worth a shot.

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
Along the same lines, does anyone know how to play a .torrent? Or what one IS, for that matter?
And by the way.. that site was working last night, and I don't know if it's their server or what, but the SAVE AS doesn't come up anymore, just dumps ya into a dead link. :angry:

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
That's possible, but both my husband and one of my good friends, who are both UNIX freaks, had no clue what it was.. (shrug)

Kodos84

Reaction score
I wish i knew more about torrents. :unsure: but i think it can be used with windows cuz a lot of ppl i know use them. They use bit torrent which is a p2p program for windows.

jca

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Torrents, or a .torrent file, are used by the P2P (Peer to Peer) program called BitTorrent and is yet another of the many popular file downloading methods/programs.

It is popular with "warez" trading, and unfortunately I had to delete the above link because of a complaint and the page listed also hosted many so-called "warez".

Again, this is not a file trading / music download request forum. What you do via PM and email is your own business, but please do not post such requests/links in the forum.

Thanks,