Nike Free tune?

TVRYAN

Reaction score
I have been looking for this tune forever, I love it so much and it's used all the time, but for the life of me, I just can't get the name/artist! It's in the Nike Free commercial where the guy is runnimg in a fantasy, and is suddenly woken up back to reality after the bus honks. If anyone knows this tune, please respond. I've been wanting to know it forever.

"Titles" from Chariots of Fire. Although, I don't believe that's the original recording being used in the ad, just some remake of it.

And the ad spoofs/mimics the opening sequences(as I recall) of the movie.

Originally posted by michelle@May 24 2005, 06:28 PM
"Titles" from Chariots of Fire. Although, I don't believe that's the original recording being used in the ad, just some remake of it.
Any word on who did the remake? I actually like that recording more than the orig.

No clue. You might try contacting Nike customer service and see if they can give you any info.

If that's a remake, then it's note for note. Sounds exactly like the original to me.

We just mean that it's likely not the version heard on the Chariots of Fire Soundtrack... who knows if another orchestra played the song that we're hearing in the ad. It's same song, just don't know who played it.

the song played on the commercial is the original. and it is called "chariots of fire" by Yanni. has anyone seen the new Nike run barefoot ad? there is a different song playing in it and I was wondering if anyone knew what it was?

Yanni didn't do Chariots of Fire.... VANGELIS!!! I should know, I have every CD album Vangelis has made.

The version used in the commercial is by MARK AYRES.

Listen to sample here (Disk 1, Track 9).

Slow Motion Running Song

you know that song that is usally played during like someone running somewhere and its all slowmotion, it has been on a couple of comercials, the only one i can think of is a PS2 one at the moment, if anyone could tell me the title of this song it would sure help, thanks in advance

You mean the theme from Chariots of Fire? You can hear a clip here, track 1.

Omg thanks soo much i have been looking for this song for a LONG! time, thanks :lol: :D :lol: :D

Where did you hear this?

(Is it the "Chariots of Fire" theme?)

Back