Nike Football Ronaldinho Joy

FuSion

Reaction score
Anyone know the song ? or artist

cant really describe , no lyrics though just a little

trance thx!!!!

for Nike Joga Boniti Eric Cantona :

"Cause" by Barbatuques, composed for the ad ...

Thank you so much! I feel bad for not having searched the site more before I asked. I was so sure that there was no way I could find the name of the tune. Thanks a lot!

What’s the song used in this Nike ad, part of their Joga Bonito campaign. The clip is called "Ronaldinho - Joy" and can be viewed here:

http://nikefootball.nike.com/nikefootball/...0;jogatv,,0,0,0

If it doesn't play automatically, you can select it through the clips menu on the right side of the page.

Please note I'm not talking about the "Make The Ball Happy" ad which is also part of this campaign and can also be viewed on this page. It’s easy to get the two confused since they both showcase Ronaldihno and have similar music. Just in case anyone was wondering the song used in "Make The Ball Happy" is called "Guerreiro" by Curumin.

:lol: Thank you, but in all fairness I did use the forum search for “Ronaldinho Joy” and it yielded no results. I just tried again and only my thread popped up.

Many thanks again, now if only iTunes has it. :unsure:

That's weird, I got 3 different results when I typed it in :rolleyes:

But, you're welcome anyway :lol: ;)

Dude iTunes has it.

search barbatuques and the song is called baiao destemperado. Believe me I checked it yesterday.

Actually...it wasn't

I found it yesterday

its Barbapapa's Groove. It was fixed a little for the ad, but thats the song.

Barbapapa's Groove by Barbatuques

You can tell thats the song when he yells

Does anyone know the song from the Nike commercial where they show Ronaldinho as a kid?

Back