Nike "Football is Everything"

Noodles502

Reaction score
The song playing on this commercial has a real vintage guitar sound. I think it's the same song from the "Rushmore" trailer.

There are two commercials now, anyone know the song from the other commercial?

Is this the same commercial as the one with Michael Vick, Brian Urlacher and Deion Sanders with high school kids. If so the song I heard in the commercial was Norman Greenbaum - "Spirit In The Sky".

The song is definetly Spirit in the Sky by Norman Greenbaum. It has been used in plenty of movies and tv commercials.

all i gotta say is props to whom ever wrote/directed those ads...wouldnt be surprised if an actual filmmaker did them like spike lee or someone..(he's worked for nike before) anyone know anything about who did the ads?

THIS IS AMERICAN FOOTBALL, NOT SOCCER.

I have seen this commefcial 50 times. it is driving me nuts. its a nike football ad with a high school football team in red, playing football on a friday night. before the game, their coach is talking to them about napoleon and how he lost a battle and for what reason. they win on the last play of the game. the commercial ends with "football is everything" and the team posing.

the song is almost a soul song, saying "one more time" alot. Its really cool and i cannot find it! ugh <_<

Back