News Reports

Did your kitten run away? :(

I just cleaned out my cache but it didn't fix it. :unsure:

:wub: You're so sweet.. hosting it isn't the problem though, I don't have it saved anywhere, just at sparedollar.com, and I have to pay $8-something to access it. I don't know why I didn't just switch it over to geocities when I stopped using sparedollar. :rolleyes: I guess I could always just edit it again too..

:lol:

Actually I should just go ahead and make it a square since Jon has to fix it for me every time I want to upload my odd-shaped dealie.

It works! It looks weird though, I've had that same shape for like 4 years and now it's all SQUAAARE man.

SHIT hahahaha my uncle is getting married this Saturday and I never sent an RSVP. :ph34r:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 3 2007, 05:15 PM
It works! It looks weird though, I've had that same shape for like 4 years and now it's all SQUAAARE man.
:lol: One of us! One of us!

How'd you make exactly 100x100? Irfan View won't let me do that. :(

Originally posted by leone+Apr 3 2007, 05:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 3 2007, 05:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 3 2007, 05:15 PM
:lol: One of us! One of us!

How'd you make exactly 100x100? Irfan View won't let me do that. :( [/b][/quote]
Hmm it should.. you crop it first so that both sides are equal, then CTRL+R to get to the sizing.

Eff WTF the effer said!!!! I wanna go to Vegas!!!! I would've been pissed at the passenger but I wasn't there so maybe it was really bad. Can't imagine it being bad enough to cancel a flight though. <_<

Back