Newlyweds Nick and Jessica

burgh26

Reaction score
I 've seen the commercial a few times today. It's a guy singing a song and they are showing clips of the upcomming season. If anyone knows the name of the song, please let me know.

woohoo... that one was killing me but i finally found out who does it ....
the bands name is space and the song is "female of the species" it was a hit in the middle 90's..

What is the name of the song in the new promo commercial for MTV's Newlyweds season 2 with Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson?

It has like an intro with these fat guy angels flying around. The band kinda sounds like sublime or something?

What is the song in the commercail for newlyweds with the dialogue of the commercial being "nick" "jess" "nick" etc.

Does anyone know what the name of the song is and who sings the song on the newlyweds commercial. It is a commercial previewing the second season nick and jessica are dancing and she is in a green dress if I remember right. It is an old song like by barry manilow or something like that.

There are SO many threads discussing MTV Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica. Trying using SEARCH to find them. This thread may be the song you are referring to.

I read a post somewhere it is a barry manilow song, sung by sean beal and it was something like "I don't want to see you mad" or something to that affect. Does this help anyone.

The only Barry Manilow song I'm aware of Sean Beal covering is "Can't Smile Without You," which is on the "DEUCE BIGELOW" Soundtrack. You could check that out and see if it's the same song you've heard.

What is the name and artist that was used in the season 2 promo ad with the angel and cupid? Some of the lyrics are:
how can heaven hold a place for me, when a girl like you has cast a spell on me?

At the end of this weeks episode (Nick and Jessica go to the Simpson home for Thanksgiving) there was a promo for next week's episode in which Jessica tells Nick not to ask her for clothing advice and then is shown asking him if her butt looks cute in a pair of jeans. The first song played in that preview is the one I am looking for. I've only seen it once, and I can't remember much, but there were no lyrics.

I know this is a longshot.

I think I found the song. is it TOM JONES SHE'S A LADY. Does anyone know if there was a commerical with that song in it?

I just saw the episode and it plays during the part where Jessica leaves to do the radio show. There are "lyrics," the singer just goes lalalalala, and then dododododo. The rhythym is like "Stray Cat Stut," but it's brighter than that song.

Back