New Mastercard Commercial

jrbabbitt

Reaction score
This Commercial just hit the Greater LA market recently and has a kicking tune, anyone have a clue?

thanks Jim

any details? what's going on in the ad? what kind of music, male/female voice, any lyrics, etc. etc...

is anything happening in the ad? it'll help people spot the ad if they know what to look for! :)

If you look REAL careful at the beginning of the ad, they give a credit: "Capital K - Pillow".

(This is the "Finding Steve: Priceless" European backpacking ad, right?)

Originally posted by usernameguy@Oct 25 2003, 05:05 PM
If you look REAL careful at the beginning of the ad, they give a credit: "Capital K - Pillow".

(This is the "Finding Steve: Priceless" European backpacking ad, right?)
really? the name of the song was in the ad!? wow... somebody is finally getting a clue!

Many thanks to all and will look carefully at beginnings of commercials, once again many thanks
jim

Ok guys, since this one's a tough one to find in record stores I happened to stumble with a a website that allows legal mp3 downloads (Of course, this is one of them) the link is posted here if you wish to check it out... Once again, this site guarantees the downloads are legal (for those of us who dwell too much on this kinda stuff).

Go to:

http://www.epitonic.com/artists/capitolk.html

Enjoy!

anyone that can tell me what all this kid steve does in this mastercard ad - rocks

yeah so tell me if you remember or know what all the guy does while he's finding himself in europe-

hmmm... hope this isnt too off subject since im not asking about the song....

thanks

Back