Need Help Identifying Gymnastics Floor Musics

Reaction score
OK, so I'm a big gymnastics fan, and I also do a bit of music editing. I really love these two music pieces and would LOVE to know what they are but so far have been unable to figure either of them out!

The first is a floor exercise by Gemma Paz:
-

The second is a floor exercise by Kristin Smith. I have several clips of her since we go to the same school, so I'll post all of them. Beware, there is some cheering and yelling in the background by her teammates/crowd but I think it's still fairly easy to hear the music! The music is the same in all of these but I just thought I'd post all of them in case you guys would like to see if one is easier to pick out than the other.

-
(i think this is the best sound quality)
-
-

I have another one but youtube wont let me add it right now because apparently they're doing site maintenance. If it lets me do it anytime soon I'll edit my post, or you can search 'Kristin Smith Big 12 Championships'!

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!

The second song is "Faith", originally by George Michael, but I'm not sure who's doing that version of it. Wikipedia had a list of covers, it could be by Dolapdere Big Gang? I've never heard of them but you might want to check them out.

Well I just looked on iTunes and I did recognize the song 'Faith' but it's not the same as that girls floor music :(

The stinky thing about this is that these musics can range from sooo many different things and they arent allowed to have words which makes it waaay harder to figure out! I messaged that girl (the second one) and she never replied (how nice! lol)

If anyone else has any ideas i'd love to hear them!

The first is a floor exercise by Gemma Paz:
-
The song is "Tico, Tico" but I have no idea what particular recording is featured. A vocal version of the song is included as track 18 on the soundtrack for the film RADIOLAND MURDERS (Amazon link).

I don't have any idea about the second one, unfortunately.

Awesome, thank you! I listened to a lot of version on iTunes and in the end downloaded Desi Arnaz's version. :)

If anyone has any clue on the second girls music I would be so so happy! :D

THANKS!

Back