NASCAR Commericial

James Bond

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for an Opera song that was featured in a NASCAR commericial, it sound like O fortuna but its faster. Anyone have a clue?

May be O fortuna remix ? :D

hehe but do you have a link for the commercial by chance ?

Edit : Is it on This page ?

They are 2003 tvspots though

I'm looking for that song used at the beginning of every NASCAR race in 2004, just before they went live. It sounds fast and dramatic like "O fortuna" but it isn't "O Fortuna". Anyone?

Thanks in advance. :lol:

Ok, This is an audio sample from the NASCAR commerical that I'm talking about

EDITED <_<

I apologize for the quality :( , however I'm sure someone can identify the song that plays in the background, it's pretty unique in its kind.

Are you sure it's a classical music piece?

It's virtually impossible to determine even the genre from your sample!

Is it from a recent commercial?

If so, is it available to view at NASCAR.com?

Can you come up with another sample? That one sounded like a swarm of pissed off African killer bees.

Jamesbond: Please do not start new topics on existing questions. I have merged two previous threads with this one that you started on this same commercial.

All duplicates have been merged.

Originally posted by CosmicRocker@Feb 25 2005, 04:03 AM
Can you come up with another sample? That one sounded like a swarm of pissed off African killer bees.
Um, forget the sample then. Anyways it was used in 2004 just before they went live to the track. :unsure:

As the Admin, pointed to I also was looking for a classical piece of music related to Nascar, and through this forum recieved great advice, and tips in helping me find what I was looking for. After some considerable searching I found the piece I was looking for, it's "Anvil Chorus" or variation thereof by Giuseppe Verdi. I'm not positive if that is the music you are also searching for, but I hope this helps.

Back