Music video with shoes!

I just read through the thread again really quick and I don't think you've metioned this yet so I'll ask. Do you remember approximately when the video was made? Do you think it was 80's? 90's? Any idea?

Originally posted by bean914@Mar 31 2006, 03:39 PM
It was in the 80's. I want to say early-mid 80's.
Okay, thanks. I mean, that would have been my guess based on the red high-tops but I just wanted to make sure. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Mar 31 2006, 03:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Mar 31 2006, 03:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bean914@Mar 31 2006, 03:39 PM
It was in the 80's. I want to say early-mid 80's.
Okay, thanks. I mean, that would have been my guess based on the red high-tops but I just wanted to make sure. :lol: [/b][/quote]
And you did already say mid-80's. I'm sorry. I'll just shut up now cause I didn't get enough sleep last night. :p

I remember this video now. Now I'm going to go insane until I find out what it is. Thanks. :angry: :p

I take it that you don't remember how the song went? I'm trying to visualize something, but I really don't have a clue at the moment.

I am sooo on the wrong computer to search for videos :p [DELETED PHRASE - tired of feeling like an idiot for suggesting something I couldn't look up for myself at the moment :angry: ]

I've been googling everything I can think of on this. Do we know if this is male or female singer even?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 31 2006, 06:15 PM
I've been googling everything I can think of on this. Do we know if this is male or female singer even?
Same here. It's really getting to me. I can't think of anything at the moment. I'm still trying though. I'm pretty sure it's not Adam Ant though.

Everyone I mention it too says it sounds familiar but they can't place who it is.

It is DEF not Adam Ant. I've been going insane trying to remember this song! All I can remember is the video. JEEEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record, I remember this video also from a few years ago. But, sadly, I have no idea who it is by.

Sorry to add to the frustration. :(

Originally posted by jca@Apr 7 2006, 12:33 PM
For the record, I remember this video also from a few years ago. But, sadly, I have no idea who it is by.

Sorry to add to the frustration. :(
That seems to be all that anyone can remember. :lol:

sorry- havent checked back here in a while but THANK YOU!
yes - that was the video I was looking for.
Have no idea why I thought it was Smog :rolleyes:

as for the video with the people-less shoes-sorry I have no idea uh... try smog :p

ok well i remember the video quite clearly but not the artist. only the bottom half of the peeps can be seen (main guy has read shoes on) and he has a fight with his girl and storms out and steals a bums booze then a bike from some lowriders then go to a club and has sex with a girl, then gets his ass kicked by her bf and then by the low riders then by the bum and then he go's back to his girl and they cut to her shoes behind the coutch and they are all tore up like she was parting as well

any ideas ?

Back