MTV grunge song

ashamshi

Reaction score
Hello!
I want to find a song which I heard on MTV in 1994 or about. It was played between songs or programs, it was used like headband or miniature. I thought this song was MTV proprietary, but yesterday I heard it played at some clothing store.
I could find it by myself, but I couldn't grasp the lyrics (The song is mainly instrumental and there is not lot of words).
Try to describe it ; )
The style is similar like light grunge, or light punck-rock, the instruments are drums, guitar and bass guitar, sounds like "Nirvana" (not hard songs) or something like it. Drums' tempo and rhythm are like in "Smeels like teen spirit" by Nirvana, but the music itself is lighter and easier.
The guitar is repeating monotonously pairs of high "meow-like" sounds, resemble like Indian music, sometimes the music changes to more hard.
The vocalist is a woman about 20-30 years old, the voice is nice, resembling Sinead'O'Connor . There is not a lot of lyrics in song. The words are repeating, I couldn't recognize them, main phrase sounds like:

"keep and share it - keeeep and shaaare it"
or
"In the shadows - In the shaaaaadows"

and, in the other phrase I heard the word that sounds like "Campbell".

And, one more detail. Don't know exactly if it is a part of a song, but on MTV the theme begins with "mooo" sounds (like cow, or singing):
"Moooo -mooooo,
Mooo-mooo"
and bass guitar comes further.

I know the description is silly and vague, but maybe someone could help me with it? :)

Back