MTV Commercial song...help!!

l2yan

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song that is playing on mtv commercials lately(as of January 15, 2004). It sounds very similar to that of the strokes, it's for one of mtv's commercials that lists off bands for like a music show to air or concerts coming up, starts off with a repetitive guitar beat and toward the very end of the commercial you can hear some vocals. Sorry I can't be more descriptive, if I could I probably could have found it by now. All I can say is the guitar beat sounds very similar to something the strokes would do, but it's not them....lol any one else see this commercial? know the band? any clues? most appreciated. Thanks

I have seen an MTV commercial with a punk style song that has vocals with an English accent, and they say "explode" at the end of it. Is this the one you are talking about?
If not, I'm looking for that song.

I can't find a complete file of the song, theyre allways short 20 second clips? Where can i find an actual complete song?

Heh.. they do at like 3 am, but even then it's still just for half an hour or so..
I miss the good old days when Music Television had something to do with music..

Back