Mountain Dew Steven Segal

shimmersail

Reaction score
hi, i'm new to this site and i was wondering if anyone knew the artist and song title of the song in the new mountain dew commercial with steven segal. i believe the song starts playing at the very end after steven segal head butts the cashier. there's no words of the song that get played in the commercial, its just the tune and beat. i think this a fairly new song that gets played on the radio as well but i'm not for certain. thanks :)

I understand the song to be

Panjabi MC - Mundian to Bach

but I can't verify this, I haven't seen the commercial. I happened across this information on another weblog, and the poster labels this as a "crossover hit", leading me to believe this is not music typical of this artist.

Peace.

thanks mr_coffee! you were exactly right. thanks again :) take it easy

as far as i can tell after seeing the commercial i would have to agree. the song is called "Beware of the Boys (Mundian to Bach Ke)" by Panjabi MC featuring Labh Janjua doing vocals.

It is music typical of the artist (the genre is bhangra). By crossover they mean that the song was successful as both a bhangra and pop/hip hop song :)

What is the name of the song playing during that Mountain Dew Commercial where it's some actor kicking people's asses as he purchases the pop? At the end, he asks the guy if he wants his autograph and the dude says "yeah' and he punches him or something....but the music is cool! help!!! :blink:

There is a recent Mountain Dew ad featuring Stephen Segal in which he accidentally beats up or knocks out 3 robbers in a convenience store and even knocks out the store owner. In the background there's East Indian sounding music playing. It sounds like a song my wife and I heard eveywhere while on vacation in Spain last spring but we've never been able to figure out what it is. Can anybody help?

Back