Motorola

TardyTurtle

Reaction score
I saw this commercial on a few Canadian TV stations, but I'm unsure if I also saw it on an American one.

It's a Motorola commercial that has not been mentioned yet, it has a techno-type beat, as well as an opera singer for a section of the song.

I know it starts with a guy lying on a bed who wakes up or sits up with a handsfree in his ear.

I know it had different words containing 'moto' on the screen.

If I see it again I'll try and update this with more details.

Oh man....i have been searching for that song for about a week now......no success yet !

i'm not sure which product motorola actually refers to in that commercial....is it the V635 ?

Can someone plz gimme more details so that I can add to my search ....

or if someone actually has figured out the song....plz plz ....post it asap...u'll save me a lotta hassle ....

I believe the product is the Moto Razer and in the commercial it says in bold letters Moto Most, Moto Least. I've been looking for that song for a while now too.

hey ....i think the song was only made for the commercial......cus if i'm not wrong it did have the words "hello moto" in it... <_<

Is there any way to contact Motorola? Maybe someone with a press accreditation or if you know someone who has one, try contacting their PR department.

was this the commercial where they are all stuffed in the phone booth & Madonna is at the end speaking? IS this new song Madonna from her new album??? :eek:

Piece of advice folks: It is frowned upon here when you "bump" threads. See Forum rules.

Not that I am trying to be the cranky fellow, but informing you about the culture here, and that's the way I like it too.

Hello everyone,

Are people still looking for that song? If so, is it?:

Dabrye - Hyped Up Plus Tax

~ Mia ~

Originally posted by TheOnlyMia@Sep 15 2005, 02:45 AM
Hello everyone,

Are people still looking for that song? If so, is it?:

Dabrye - Hyped Up Plus Tax

~ Mia ~
No, that's the one for the RAZR V3, thanks though. :)

Back