Mitsubishi

TV@Beat

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I have see this new mitsubshi commercial that had this female singer in the background. with some techno rock music.

Someone help know what this is?

Thanks.

Which Mitsubishi is it advertising?

What's going on in the ad?

Help! I need somebody help! I' m seeking desperatly a saturn Ion commercial tune. ''Tylerbankcroft'' played this one at the guitar. Maybe produced for the canadian's market only. This ad named ''motards''in french (Bikers in english). Do you finally find the band and the song???!!??

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for my orthography, I'm a french user...

Well your orthography's fine, and your vocabulary kicks ass, cause I just had to look up "orthography".

Sorry, can't help ya but I just wanted to say that.. :rolleyes:

If u ur thakin about the new Mitsubishi commercial with the eclipse driving down a highway or road. The song is "Kish Kash" by Basement Jaxx. The band is awesome they have great creative music. I believe they were featured in a Pepsi commercial with "Red Alert", pringles commercial with "Were's Your Head at", and their "Romeo" was number one on the dance charts for a few weeks.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 24 2004, 08:07 PM
Well your orthography's fine, and your vocabulary kicks ass, cause I just had to look up "orthography".

Sorry, can't help ya but I just wanted to say that.. :rolleyes:
"le" ROFLMAO :lol:

Originally posted by Roksteady@Jun 24 2004, 05:12 PM
If u ur thakin about the new Mitsubishi commercial with the eclipse driving down a highway or road. The song is "Kish Kash" by Basement Jaxx. The band is awesome they have great creative music. I believe they were featured in a Pepsi commercial with "Red Alert", pringles commercial with "Were's Your Head at", and their "Romeo" was number one on the dance charts for a few weeks.
Yes that's the one, Thanks Roksteady ^_^

Back