Mitsubishi Endeavor

myoozikluvr

Reaction score
I saw a commercial for the Endeavor last night. I only caught the tail end, so all I know is it was a silver Endeavor from the side. I can't remember anything about the song, except that I don't think it was the same one they have been using by Overseer. Anyone know what song is in the current Endeavor commercial? Thanks!

I have a spot here at work for the Endeavor, the lease offer they're currently running. Song is "Everybody Got Their Something" by Nikka Costa.

Hope this is the one you're looking for.

Vicki

I saw the commerical for the Mitsubishi Endeavor about 3 times last night and immediately recognized the song. It's sung by Nikka Costa and is called "Everybody Got Their Something." It's available on both the US and UK version of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Radio Sunnydale soundtrack. I found a webpage with all the songs on the UK version. Here it is. Download the song for free on that page.

Update: I got rid of the link. It's unfair to Costa.

Thanks everyone! Hmmm... for some reason that song does not sound familiar (from the Amazon clip). Guess I'll have to check out the entire song to see if it rings a bell. I know that must be it, since there seems to be a consensus. :)

what is that song on the mitsubishi commercial? it goes something like everybody's got there something..

Ok thanks for the Breif Description but Im fairly shure I know

If it is the Comercail with the silver car driving over a bridge with tons of wires type looking suspesion suppot it is

Everybody Got Their Something - Nikka Costa

its a woman singing techno ish reminds me of Kyle M.

if this is 100% wrong i dont know

:)

Everyone's correct. Don't forget to search the forums and weblog. You can read the weblog entry about the ad and music.

First want to thank every one for all the help find commercial music. Ok, I was wondering if any one could help me find the music that is in the endever car commercial. Thanks.

Try to search for it first and then try to spell it correctly.

There is a song called "Everybody's Got Their Something" by Nikka Costa. What commercial is it from? Is it from the new Endeavor commercial?

This is song is being used in a Sears commercial now. Maybe someone can rename the title of this thread, so we don't have to make a new one.

Back