Mercenaries 2

I'm curious as to the song itself. Not the lyrics, the song. It sounds /really/ familiar to me for some reason, and I can't place it.

I have read that this is not an actual song, but was created for this commercial specifically... Can anyone verify this? If this is a real song by a real band, can you please tell me who it is and what the song is called. Some sites have labeled it "Oh No You Didn't"

See the commercial on YouTube HERE: Mercenaries 2

Originally posted by tavs7707@Aug 26 2008, 08:58 PM
I have read that this is not an actual song, but was created for this commercial specifically...
Merged. ;)

The music was composed by the Wojahn Bros., who created it specifically for the video game itself.

So is it the Wojahn Bros. or The Trashmen? :(

My husband and I have been going crazy trying to figure out what the song sounds like. I really think it's Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal...see what you think?

Originally posted by slwolfe@Sep 3 2008, 09:57 PM
My husband and I have been going crazy trying to figure out what the song sounds like. I really think it's Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal...see what you think?
The heck? How do you get smooth criminal out of this? Its nowhere near the same at all. :blink:

Back