Mercedes-Benz S Class 2008

sunflower

Reaction score
There is a new Mercedes-Benz S Class 2008 model ad running on tv. It has a piano theme building and they show the car just driving through snow and at a crash test and then a little boy in the back seat. I can't seem to find the commercial on the mbusa site. Does anyone know who does the music or if anyone can upload the vid on youtube?

Thanks

Yes PLEASE find this song. I saw it on the GOP Republican Debates (1-24-08) It has such a beautiful song!

Okay,

This thing is driving me nuts because I hear it on CNN every day. I started whistling it on the bus today. It was probably composed for the ad but there is the outside chance that it's from film or TV.

Please do not let this thread die until we know for sure.

Yeah this thing comes on during every commercial break on CNBC. Any help would be appreciated.

So basically, after three weeks no one is any closer to finding the darn thing. Still don't let the thread die just yet. Has anyone emailed Daimler?

Originally posted by indyj0@Feb 6 2008, 01:44 AM
So basically, after three weeks no one is any closer to finding the darn thing. Still don't let the thread die just yet. Has anyone emailed Daimler?
Let us know the answer after you email Daimler.

<_<

Same! Does anyone know? Though I'm not holding out too much hope...no one here knew what music was in a 2006 Hyundai commercial...

Found this on Yahoo Answers so I can't take credit - but for what it's worth: the song in the 2008 S-Class commercial is entitled "The Legend of S" and is an original composition for M-B by the Face the Music. Apparently that comes directly from the marketing dept. @ M-B. Hope that helps.

Back