Marooned

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
There you are. Waking up in your cabin two weeks into a month long cruise with a smile on your face. Looking forward to another day of fun & sun, food & mood and the off chance of meeting someone interesting to spend your time with.
You continue to pleasantly ponder the possibilities as you shower and dress for the day ahead. You hardly notice the eerie quite or lack oh human traffic in the corridors as you make your way to the deck.
As you step into the morning sun however, it becomes instantly and frighteningly obvious that something is seriously amiss.
There is not a soul in sight and the ocean is splashing onto the deck in several places. The ship is sinking and was abandoned by all hands but you sometime during the night.
Somehow you managed to sleep right through the clanging alarms and the sounds of panic made by the entire ships compliment of souls as they escaped safely in the lifeboats.
"I knew I shouldn't have had those last ten margaritas," you think, as you frantically search for a way out of your predicament.
Then you see it. An island on the horizon.
A plan forms instantly in your mind and you immediately sprint to the deck entrance of the extremely well stocked, walmart sized gift shop. (It's a really big boat) You grab a domed raft and inflate it on deck. Running back and forth you fill the raft with as many essential things as you can think of. just as your zipping up what is surely the last duffle bag you see a discman, a large box of rechargeable batteries and a solar powered charger. You grab them and stuff them into the bag.
The water has begun to cover the deck and slip under the door as you realize that there is room for only three CDF's in the bag.

WHICH THREE DO YOU GRAB? :unsure: :huh: :(

Wow.. that's a mighty fancy way to say "If you were stranded on a desert island.. "
:p

Well you would have to understand the kind of people I'm used to dealing with.
How ya gonna play'em? how ya gonna get to the island without ruining the discman? what happens when you run outta batteries? yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada? Ef'n engineers. Plus I was reeeeeeeeeeally bored.

Texas Flood-SRV
The Essential Ozzy Osborne
La Nozze de Figaro-Mozart

OK.. well, let me ask this. Can one of these cds be a mix cd that I burned (all of the same band)?

Sure, if you brought it onboard with you & just happened to have it on you at the time why not. Sung what ya brung!!!!!!

Yes, as it just so happens, I had it in my back pocket.
OK, so here's mine:

U2 "The Joshua Tree"
Fleetwood Mac "The Very Best Of"
Tool - my comp disc with half the Aenima album and half of Lateralus
:)

Story of The Clash Vol. 1
Bob Marley "Legends"
ATREYU - suicide notes & butterfly kisses/SAVES THE DAY - through being cool

Mudvayne - L.D. 50 (i can't stop listening to it, ryknow is the best metal bassist ever)

comp with Anticon artists (Handsome Boy Modeling School, Aesop Rock, Eyedea & Abilities, Atmosphere...)

now this is the tricky one, its a double disc...
Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
if i could only take one disc, it would be Twilight to Starlight...

The essential Ozzy is a double. Strange how the case is the same size. :D

REVIVING DEAD THREAD!!!

Coldplay - X&Y
A mix of all the best songs I've found here
U2 - mix of all my favorites...(I like Joshua Tree too.)

Sorry, your bored...we could always radomly pm users online like I did earlier... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I do that sometimes to see if they will introduce themselves...only if they have interesting names. :lol: :lol:

superhero911 looks good....*pm's to see if they will join us..*

I tried this earlier with Fred1000 but, he doesn't want to introduce yet. But, then he kept pm'ing me. We started talking about art and stuff.

So that's where you were. I thought you gone done and left me here by meself. :(

Huh, what time did you get here. That was around 2 p.m. for me when I was talking to him. I officially got back around 1:30 a.m. :huh:

So your just trippin? Cause I didn't see you to leave you hangin... :unsure:

Back