Manhunters Fugitive Task Force

nitbob3

Reaction score
I am looking for the music/song that is played at the tail end of Manhunters: Fugitive Task Force (1st episode-Third Time's The Charm) Tuesday Nights on A&E Network. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated in advance and I thank you. Bob

Re: Manhunters: Fugitive Task Force

12-16-2008 / Hide And Seek Pt. 1 - Same song played in the beginning of this episode as it is in the tail end of the very first episode. Any idea who sings it and/or what the name of the song is????? I guess no one watches this show on A&E Network on Tuesday Nights, but me.

Some of the lyrics of 2 different songs:

1. GET DOWN WHAT WHAT GET DOWN WHAT WHAT GET DOWN WHAT WHAT BASICALLY THIS IS HOW IT GOES YOU HEARD I'M ABOUT TO BLOW.

2. THIS IS A ONE MORE ROUND ITS GOING DOWN READY FOR THE TITLE LOOKING FOR THE FELLAS THIS IS A ONE MORE ROUND.

It seems as in every new episode there is a new hip/hop song, and when I try to plug in the lyrics into google, nothing comes up. Are these just new tunes for Manhunters: Fugitive Task Force or am I not doing something properly? I would like to download this music, but, cannot find out who sings it nor any real lyrics!

Bob

I think the music is awesome but it doesn't fit within the TV show. You hear gangster rap and hip-hop beats and you see cops arresting people who mostly listen this music.

Its like the producers want to attract those viewers that listen to that kind of music and besides listen rap/hip-hop also most of these people hate police and what they do.

I like to watch reality shows relating cops and special teams etc, but I would never be a cop and I hate all people who are working with them. A cop doesn't has friends, he has only he's colleges. I do like the music but those two together.. It's unbelievable someone actually thought of making a show like this. I think this person felt on his head to damn hard..

I think the music (hip hop) is perfect for the show. I like alot it too. It fits because it reminds me of the lifestyle the people they are after are living. Can't find it online anywhere though.

Back