Man on Fire

nightraevyn

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song playing on the Man on Fire trailer. I think it's by Nine Inch Nails, but I'm not positive. Thanks!

The song is callled "The Mark Has Been Made". It is by NiN and its on "The Fragile" album.

I was looking for the song that plays at the very first of the trailer and was wondering if anyone might know what it is. It sounds like it might be classical music. any info would be nice.

If so, that is Claire de Lune.
Lamb has a track on their new album called Angelica which samples this song. It's like a trip hop remix of Claire de Lune and it's not half bad!

In the latest 30 sec TV spot playing on NBC, there is a song playing in the last half of the 'Man on Fire' commercial, does anyone know what song that is?

I have been looking for a link around, but all I find is the actual movie trailer.

Thanks in advance, it would really help B)

Can you describe the music? Tempo, genre, lyrics, male/female vocals, etc...

Male vocals, rock/alt....it has some emotion too it. Don't know anything other than that, or the lyrics.

This was bugging me too!

I'm not sure, but I think I hear "What It's Like" by Everlast. I really have to get this song!

Man I don't have the answer but "What It's Like" is one of my all time favorites. I'll have to watch for the commercial now. ;)

I'm checking to see if that was the song I heard...

That is DEFINETELY what is used in the latest ads, thank you so much.

Glad you agreed that it was that song - one of my faves. Now I just have to find it for download at a pay site! :D

just saw this a few hours ago, seemed like a pretty hardcore rap song, anyone know the name of the song?

The lyrics I caught:

...no doubt
we on the dance floor
but we don't dance no more
we out to take them down like that

I ran some searches with these lyrics, and various forms of spelling (since the words aren't actually pronounced right in the song -- more="mo," them="em" etc...). I couldn't find anything.

Does anyone know the name of the song in the Man on Fire commercial - the original commercial, not the "Tomorrow" one? It was not the normal slow music of the movie, it was a man singing. Thanks.

I know there's been a lot of topics about this one, but I've looked through them all and I can't seem to find the one with this. I may be wrong. But nonetheless, I'm looking for the song that is, I think, the actual theme for this movie.

The song I'm looking for is that rock beat right after the actor says: "And they are going to wish they never touched a hair on her head"

I think this was only done for the movie, but I want to make sure? Can someone inform me about this?

It's Nine Inch Nails off of the Fragile CD. The track is called "The mark has been made" the guitar pick sound leads into the rock beat you are talking about. The cue is 01:52seconds into the song. They did slightly alter the song for the edit of the trailer but that is the one.

Hi guys, im looking for the name of the artist/song of this movie

the song that im looking for starts when the girl says "big sad bear", its a piano song.

Hint: it also appears to be in the movie "Meet Joe Black", i dont have the soundtrack so i dont know

Okay. So, all I found is that the song named "Meet Joe Black" (from the movie's soundtrack) was used in the trailer. You can hear an audio sample of that song here. Link goes to available audio sample, track 4. Is that the same song you're looking for?

Back