Mach 3 Razor

DKelly28

Reaction score
In the background of the new Mach 3 commercial is some techno type song that I can't remember than name of, it goes like na na na na or something like that. can someone help me? its driving me insane. thanks dk.

u mean that over the top ad from the super bowl. ( with the guy running thru the wall that exploded before he got there :D ) if thats the one then shoot, id like the song too.

i didn't see that add. the song im talking about has a robbie williams/oasis type feel to it, i almost bet it was a top 40 hit in the mid 90s, i cant remember the name of the song or more of the lyrics.

Na na na na na? Not 'around the world?' by atc is it?

And can you tell us what's going on in the ad? Lotsa recent Mach 3 commercials.

no it's not Around the World by ATC. In the ad the guy is floating like he's in space and he grabs the mach 3 and starts shaving.

Aha! I know the ad, unfortunately I took the night off as I am sick, but I will check it out tomorrow.

hey...could it be "Connected" by stereo mc's? i think they used that song once in one of their commercials. and if it isn't...it's still a kick-ass song to listen to ;)

I'm gonna get myself, gonna get myself, I'm gonna Get myself connected, I ain't gonna go blind for the light which is reflected.

I see through yooooo
I see through you
I see through yooooooooooooo
I see through you

Word, I love that song. It's Connected by Stereo MC's

and it's starts of with ahs that can sound like nas :p

Anyway, that's from the space one, if it's a different version let me know and I'll keep looking.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Mar 11 2004, 01:10 AM
hey...could it be "Connected" by stereo mc's? i think they used that song once in one of their commercials. and if it isn't...it's still a kick-ass song to listen to ;)
Blast you AMALIEMELLOW!

your fleet fingers won this round, but we'll see, oh, we'll see!

don'tcha just love it? Dascoot does that to me allllll the time.

Hmmmm...So she's like your nemesis eh?

I've always wanted a nemesis...Plus I think that her aptly named 'mellow'-ness is a nice contrast to my overactive absurdity.

That's it. For any and all who care, AmelieMellow is now my Nemesis.

NO WAY!? It is the song! I've been looking for that song FOREVER. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

MUA HA HA HA HAAAAA ;)

yeah i got that song off the 'hackers' soundtrack...tee hee. stereo mc's rock.

a COUPLE words for YOU, schuyler, my nemesis:

'protection' by massive attack feat. tracey thorne (did i spell that right?) anyhoo...that's a good song to go with 'connected':D

Back