Lt.Dan

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@May 12 2006, 12:53 PM
why? its just a chill smiley.. it shows a "chill" emotion, which is what I always am <_<
This is not chill, this is the mellow one though: :mellow: or this : -_-

POST NUMBER 200 WOOOO!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

celebration time!!! I think it may have taken longer to get to 200 than it did for me to 100... oh well, it's done! I did it! lets party.. ill bring the beers

B) :lol: :D

ps. this guy doesnt look mellow.. :mellow: kinda looks scared.. and this guy B) looks like maybe.. cool.. yeah thats what it is.. I still think this guy looks like hes just serious, and chillin out <_< <_<

<_< <- that isn't a chill smilie. More like annoyed, isn't it? The one with the sun glasses is definitely chilled out and cool.

<_< <=== I don't see cool but, I really don't see sardonic either...for me it's like a "regretful" like expression like, "Shit, I should'nt have done that..."

Eh, that's my take. Definitely not cool, or chilled out though. And, sorry Mel. I can see Dan's idea of the mellow smiley as well. For it to be mellow, the eyes are a little too...alert looking, like just seeing a naked guy run pass or something.

Maybe if it were

. .
__

instead of:

| |
__

smaller dots equals a more relaxed expression...I'm such a nerd <_< . (See, not being sarcastic but, very serious and "regretful" for ever opening my mouth in the first place ;) ...

Agreed...but, :mellow: isn't kickin it either...

My favs : :ph34r: :huh: :unsure: :wub: :annoyed: :kiss:

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@May 13 2006, 09:39 AM
POST NUMBER 200 WOOOO!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

celebration time!!! I think it may have taken longer to get to 200 than it did for me to 100... oh well, it's done! I did it! lets party.. ill bring the beers

B) :lol: :D

ps. this guy doesnt look mellow.. :mellow: kinda looks scared.. and this guy B) looks like maybe.. cool.. yeah thats what it is.. I still think this guy looks like hes just serious, and chillin out <_< <_<
I believe we're assisting in underage drinking. Woot for law-breakers.

<_< <- yeah, the eyes give it away. It's so annoyed and regretful like Caren H said. Though the mouth is doing the 'big lip' thing when your smiling in acknowledgement and with the nodding going on too. heh. :ph34r:

Nice to meet you, Lt. Dan. I'm a new guy, but I felt like putting my :2cents: in.

B) - the picture of cool.

<_< - Just saw/heard something REALLY odd, decides to look away and pretend it never happened. - OR - You just said something stupid and, this being the smiley next to you, gives you a sideways galnce.

:mellow: - Less mellow, more "blah" or "no mood at all".

:wub: - makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

:ph34r: - Must hide from all the crazy people.

:peace: - My hello, goodbye, and everything in between.

Interesting topic of conversation.

Originally posted by kai_joshu@May 23 2006, 12:48 AM
<_< - Just saw/heard something REALLY odd, decides to look away and pretend it never happened. - OR - You just said something stupid and, this being the smiley next to you, gives you a sideways galnce.
:ermm: <--

Originally posted by kai_joshu@May 23 2006, 12:48 AM
:ph34r: - Must hide from all the crazy people.
Or in my case, I AM the crazy person...you should hide :ph34r:

Back