Looking for the name of a song.

Amie

Reaction score
I just found this site! It looks really cool. :)

I was wondering if someone might be able to help me out with a song I've been looking for. I'll try to explain the commercial or what I remember of it. It's been around for a couple of years. I think it's a car ad but I'm not positive.
A guy is trying to get to his wedding & he's too late getting there. It shows the bride waiting at the alter. The music has no lyrics, it's classical music. It seems like it might have had bells in it.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)

It sounds like you're describing the Volks Wagon Jetta ad featuring "A Million Miles Away" by Joshua Ralph (J. Ralph)

THAT'S IT!!! :eek:

I can't thank you enough! I have been looking for this song since the commercial first aired! At that time, I wasn't sure where to look so I gave up. Today I decided I was going to find it and here I am.

This song has a very special meaning to me as my boyfriend and I both saw the commercial and loved the song. I don't think he ever found out what it was either. Sadly, he passed away a few months ago. :(
Needless to say, this song means even more to me now than it did then.

See, you just never knew answering a post about a song on a commercial would help someone out so much. But it did and I thank you! :)

Amie, I'm glad that we were able to help you. I'm sorry for the loss of your boyfriend.

Michelle, thank you for always finishing my posts with links to where you can find the songs. You're the tops.

Back