Looking for song

trimation

Reaction score
I have been trying to figure a song out for about three months now and it is driving me crazy.

I am looking for a particular opera song. I have heard it several times on TV. The last time I heard it was for a preview of Average Joe Adam Returns.

The only way I can describe it is that it is two female opera singers singing together. I believe I have heard this song on luxury car commercials and several other places on TV. Please help, I really want this song.

Thank you,
Trimation

Ehhhh, "O Fortuna" is a choral arrangement and trimation is probably looking for an aria but the multitude of places that Carl Orff keeps popping up never ceases to amaze me so "O Fortuna" isn't a stretch by any means.

If it is an aria the two most familiar duets by two women are "Flower Duet" from Delibes "Lakme" and Duettino-"Sull' Aria" from Mozarts "The Marriage of Figaro."
They're both used quite often. Sorry but I don't watch the show so all I can provide is a guess.

No it definetely isn't O Fortuna as it is just two women singing, I will check the other two, thank you for the replies.

Back