Looking for a Band

withwonderly

Reaction score
This is most definitely a huge shot in the dark.

Two or three years ago, I bought a CD by a band I had never heard of before. I listened to it, enjoyed it, and then lost it. Recently, I've been trying to figure out who the band was, but I can't for the life of me remember anything substantial about them!

A.) The band title is lost on me. I think it started with an 'A,' but I'm not sure. I don't think the band title was a real word (or at least not an commonly used word). For some reason, I think it something like Ashland. I think the band title was no longer than 10, maybe 12, letters long.
B.) I think the CD cover had stripes on it? If I remember correctly, the band title was in big letters centered across the middle, with reds, greens, browns, and yellows in the background (that's probably completely wrong).
C.) The band's style was electronic-y. They kind of reminded me of bands such as Ringside.
D.) I think the band had between four and six members - all guys. I'm almost 100% sure that they're an American band.
E.) The CD most likely came out between 2003 (at the earliest!) and 2005.
F.) I'm pretty sure I remember seeing it on iTunes once upon a time.

I know that there are a million bands that could match that description, but I thought I'd give it a try (especially since I've found the answers to many a trailer and commercial song question in the past). If I remember anything else, I'll be sure to add it in here. Thanks - and sorry for being so general!

Well I'm not sure how much of a help Ill be, but there's a band called Waking Ashland that I know of and a band call Atreyu that's a weird sounding A named band. So hopefully if those aren't the name they'll jog your memory. :)

Unfortunately, neither of those are the band I'm looking for, but I appreciate your help! I feel as if it's at the tip of my tongue, but I still can't figure it out for the life of me. Now I'm starting to think it started with an E. Or an R. Or an S. :huh:

I know exactly how you feel. I hope you can find it soon! Good luck :)

Back