LG flat panel TV commercial

I bet you that its someone from either Rockstar:Supernova or Rockstar:INXS that made it after the competition, my theory is that its one of them and they don't want to publish it because it sounds too much like Alison Goldfrapp, so they have to start developing more style before they publish anything official. ;)

the song is called "sexy results" by death from above 1979. This techno version is the MSTRKRFT Edition.

Just saw a commerical for LG plasma TVs and there was a upbeat song sung by a female. . I didn't catch much of the lyrics, but ws wondering if anyone else might have seen this commercial and know the title and who performed the song. The commerical aired on ESPN approximately at 7 PM this evening.

I performed a search and could not find where anyone else inquired about the song.

Thanks - 12Many

Thanks for the quick reply DR. . you would think that it would be easier to find the songs/artists in order for individuals to purchase their music if interested.

12Many

Originally posted by gridlock@Oct 17 2006, 03:56 PM
I wish I could sound more optimistic on this reply... last night, I emailed LG Electronics, and they gave me a number to their Public Relations Department who told me that the song had been produced for this ad alone. Appararently, the composers are not (at this time) interested in producing this track for public release! Bummer! :(
I thought this one had been answered? :unsure:

does anyone know the song that is played in the newest LG commercial where the plasma tvs are being displayed at various locations???

The song is LG Digital Composer John groves Singer is Stephanie Gnadt.

End of Discussion

It has this fun little techno song, but I only got a line off it due to the short span of the commercial and the announcer speaking over the song.

The commercial itself is the one where you see zoom outs upon zoom outs upon zoom outs through flat screens.

Lyrics: "Iiiiiif I could... you...knooow I would...stop the hands of time and try to make you mine."

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." Etc.

Hopefully someone has seem this and can pick the song out. Thanks!

Aww. That's too bad about the song being exclusive. Thanks for the help though!

Back